Welcome to The Femtrepreneur Show, the podcast that teaches you everything you need to know about creating, launching, and selling your own online courses.
On today’s episode, we discuss how to find the right students for your courses by finding and infiltrating social media groups, and how to then capture the attention of your potential community.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
Starting from scratch: Infiltrate and capture (0:00)
Using forums and Facebook Groups to find community (04:50)
Marketing on Reddit (11:35)
Tapping into someone else’s audience: Vertical Market Partners (16:30)
Why finding an audience is step one to course creation (20:30)
Quotes Worth Sharing:
CLICK TO TWEET
CLICK TO TWEET
Resources Discussed in this Episode:
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the Femtrepreneur Show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. It might seem small, but reviews make a big impact and help us get more amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best strategies and tools for free each week!
- Join the conversation on social media by using the hashtag, #thefemshow
- More of a visual person? Want to see what we look like? Every episode of The Fem Show can be found on our YouTube channel! Click here to view those now!
- Have a question you want answered on The Fem Show? Submit your questions for us here!
More from Mariah:
- Build a Profitable Blog
- Your First 1K
- Webinar Rockstar
- F*ck Yeah Funnels
- Launch Your Signature Course