In this episode, we’re answering Nancy’s question:
“Let’s talk about summer launches. Will it hurt to have a summer launch or should I wait until the fall?”
Timing a launch is a common source of anxiety for course creators, but it’s way less complicated than it seems!
We discuss why the audience of your course plays the biggest role in deciding the season of your launch, and the pros and cons of launching in the summer versus the winter.
If you like to see things visually mapped out, download our free worksheet to help you figure out the best time to launch your show!
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Does launch time matter? (00:35)
- Timing your launch to fit your audience’s needs (2:05)
- Benefits of a summer launch (6:20)
- Why you shouldn’t stress about a winter launch (8:20)
- Timing your first launch (11:30)
If you want to see the unedited video version of these recordings, head over to thefemshow.com/youtube to see the raw video footage of each episode.
Quotes Worth Sharing:
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the Femtrepreneur Show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. It might seem small, but reviews make a big impact and help us get more amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best strategies and tools for free each week!
- If you want to discuss this episode with us and a whole community of awesome ambitious entrepreneurs, make sure to join our free Facebook group!
- Join the conversation on social media by using the hashtag, #thefemshow
- More of a visual person? Want to see what we look like? Every episode of The Fem Show can be found on our YouTube channel.
- Have a question you want answered on The Fem Show? Submit your questions for us here!