Today’s guest is Adrienne Dorison from adriennedorison.com, a success strategist, entrepreneur, and host of the podcast The School of Self-Mastery. We discuss how Adrienne quit her day job, launched a 6-figure course, and paid off her student loan debt – all while starting with a tiny list. Prepare to be inspired!
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Introducing Adrienne Dorison (1:25)
- Why effort doesn’t equal progress (3:35)
- Self-sabotage and fear (10:50)
- Why Adrienne started her business and how she transitioned (12:40)
- Adrienne’s first launch (19:15)
- Building confidence in charging for your content (25:00)
- Transitioning from a free challenge to a paid course (30:45)
- Making time for the hustle (36:00)
- Working with and benefits of a little list (43:00)
- Launching when you’re ready, not when you have a big list (56:30)
- Adrienne’s struggles in business (1:08:50)
- Predictions for the future of course creation (1:12:15)
If you want to see the unedited video version of these recordings, head over to thefemshow.com/youtube to see the raw video footage of each episode.
Quotes Worth Sharing!:
CLICK TO TWEET
CLICK TO TWEET
Resources Discussed in this Episode:
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the Femtrepreneur Show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. It might seem small, but reviews make a big impact and help us get more amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best strategies and tools for free each week!
- Join the conversation on social media by using the hashtag, #thefemshow
- More of a visual person? Want to see what we look like? Every episode of The Fem Show can be found on our YouTube channel! Click here to view those now!
- Have a question you want answered on The Fem Show? Submit your questions for us here!
More from Mariah:
- Build a Profitable Blog
- Your First 1K
- Webinar Rockstar
- Launch Your Signature Course