In this episode, we’re answering a question we get really often:
What is a signature course and why do I need one?
We're explaining the differences between a regular course and a signature course, the benefits and side effects of being known for your course, and the top misconceptions surrounding creating and selling a signature course.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Why should I create a signature course? (00:50)
- Characteristics of a signature course (04:20)
- Having ONE signature course: Launch benefits (17:00)
- Common misconceptions (20:00)
- Is a signature course evergreen? (23:35)
- The benefits of doing less: Defining your signature course (26:40)
Download the Course Creator Starter Kit Below!
Quotes Worth Sharing!:
Resources Discussed in this Episode:
Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
Get on the waiting list for Launch Your Signature Course: http://www.launchyoursignaturecourse.com/
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the Femtrepreneur Show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. It might seem small, but reviews make a big impact and help us get more amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best strategies and tools for free each week!
- Join the conversation on social media by using the hashtag, #thefemshow
- More of a visual person? Want to see what we look like? Every episode of The Fem Show can be found on our YouTube channel! Click here to view those now!
- Have a question you want answered on The Fem Show? Submit your questions for us here!