This Thursday, I'm hosting THE most amazing live workshop and Q & A EVER.
How to become a ROCKSTAR in the fashion industry (or any biz!): E-Commerce, Branding, and A -List Clients with Julie Mollo
By now you know I’ve done quite a few of these “futuristic interactive TV shows” (ahem, live webinars and workshops). They’ve all been a blast.
But this week I’m doing one with someone out-of-this-world incredible. Someone I’m lucky to be friends with (we met when I was 12!!). This is going to be my favorite one yet - and you’ll see why.
Julie Mollo is known in the fashion industry as an ACTUAL rock star.
She’s fashion designer to celebrities, rockstars, and musicians. Her client list is the red carpet and the Grammy’s combined. She’s a branding GENIUS and has hustled her way from the bottom (we both grew up in a tiny, unknown town in Massachusetts) to the TOP.
She now lives in NYC, has collections in the most exclusive boutiques all over the country, and makes clothes for people like Beyonce, Katy Perry and other A-listers lucky enough to work with her.
So I am BEYOND ecstatic to announce that I will be hosting a LIVE workshop and Q + A with this powerhouse entrepreneur, designer, and branding visionary.
You will get to ask Julie questions about how to get A-list and celebrity clients, how to get featured in magazines like Vogue, Nylon, and Bust without a PR team, and how to scale your business from “I’m doing this in my bedroom” to “my creations are in production and sold all over the world”.
During this incredible interview and chat session, we’re going to show you...
- How to get rockstar clients to wear your designs (Julie has designed for people like Katy Perry, Beyonce, and the Vettes)
- How to get A-list influencers to notice you and spread the word about your brand for you
- How to get featured in magazines like Vogue, Nylon, and Bust without hiring a PR team
- The multiple income streams a fashion designer needs to create a successful brand (important no matter what you do!)
- Scaling from one-woman-shop to getting your designs into production and into stores
- How Julie's website and e-commerce shop work and how she runs her business
- How Julie found her PERFECT niche in an industry that's overcrowded and infamously cut-throat
- Julie's biggest lessons, worst moments as a girlboss, best tips for newbies, and what big things are coming next
Whether you are in the fashion industry or not, you do not want to miss this live workshop and interview because Julie is a MASTER at what she does and she has so many incredible experiences and gems to share.
If you ever want to get your products or services into the hands of huge names and red-carpet stars, if you want to learn how to get big press without any budget, or if your dream is to see your products in stores all over the world - YOU NEED TO COME TO THIS.
It's all happening this Thursday June 4th @ 5 Pm PST/ 8 PM EST.
Register here so you can get all of your questions answered and watch this badass live interview.
Build a rockstar brand with A-list clients!
We're calling this the #rockstarbinar so use the hashtag if you're excited for this!!