In this episode, we’re joined by Alex Tooby of AlexTooby.com. Alex is a master of turning a follower on Instagram into money in the bank, and she’s here to discuss her method to marketing on Instagram, how to cultivate the best feed for your business, and her top advice for beginners just starting out with online courses and Instagram.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- “It was always my goal to make something for myself”: How Alex got started with Instagram and quit her full-time job (1:05)
- Social media consulting and niche-ing down (6:05)
- The secret to making money on Instagram (7:20)
- Men & Coffee (9:50)
- Income streams (12:20)
- Alex’s first launch (14:40)
- Launching her second course and creating a funnel (22:25)
- Doing price increases and relaunches (25:45)
- Strategies to launch (28:20)
- Tracking Instagram links (31:40)
- Post examples for promoting your business (33:10)
- Staying consistent on Instagram (39:25)
- “Just start somewhere”: Alex’s advice for beginners (44:15)
- Challenges and obstacles (46:40)
- Predictions for the future (49:30)
If you want to see the unedited video version of these recordings, head over to thefemshow.com/youtube to see the raw video footage of each episode.
Quotes Worth Sharing!:
Resources Discussed in this Episode:
- Alex’s famous Men & Coffee account: https://www.instagram.com/menandcoffee
- Follow Alex Tooby on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/instawithalex/
- Check out Alex’s free 7 day course on skyrocketing your success on Instagram!: http://alextooby.com/thefemshow
- Instagram Marketing Mastermind Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/makemoneyoninsta
- Pretty Link Plugin for tracking visitors to Wordpress: https://wordpress.org/plugins/pretty-link/
- Instagram scheduler: https://later.com/
- The doors to Launch Your Signature Course are open for a limited time! Find out more here: http://www.launchyoursignaturecourse.com/
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the Femtrepreneur Show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. It might seem small, but reviews make a big impact and help us get more amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best strategies and tools for free each week!
- Join the conversation on social media by using the hashtag, #thefemshow
- More of a visual person? Want to see what we look like? Every episode of The Fem Show can be found on our YouTube channel! Click here to view those now!
- Have a question you want answered on The Fem Show? Submit your questions for us here!