Many course creators feel like they’re trapped in the “launch to launch” cycle– constantly waiting for the income from their next launch to come in. In this episode, we’re joined by Addi Ganley of AddiGanley.com and FrugalFanatic.com for a conversation on escaping this cycle by setting up streams of passive income. We discuss how to master affiliate marketing, the benefits of simplifying your courses and pricing them low, and how you can confidently ask your audience what products they truly want to purchase!
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Introducing Addi Ganley (01:30)
- Deciding to treat your blog like a business (04:30)
- Setting standards and monetizing Frugal Fantatic (05:25)
- When should I start an email list? (10:30)
- Trends in revenue jumps (11:30)
- Selling products in a “saving money” industry (12:20)
- Keeping it simple: Lessons learned from Addi’s first launch (15:20)
- How to survey your audience (19:40)
- Affiliate marketing: Breaking free from the launch-to-launch economy (23:25)
- Addi’s Pinaffiliate concept (29:50)
- Passive Income Without a Product (34:15)
- Struggles and challenges (36:50)
- Predictions and goals for the future (40:00)
If you want to see the unedited video version of these recordings, head over to thefemshow.com/youtube to see the raw video footage of each episode.
Quotes Worth Sharing!:
CLICK TO TWEET
Resources Discussed in this Episode:
Check out Addi’s course, Passive Income Without a Product, completely free for The Fem Show listeners! (use code: thefemshow): http://www.addiganley.com/thefemshow
Addi’s Pinaffiliate Masterclass for leveraging the power of Pinterest: http://www.pinaffiliatemasterclass.com/
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the Femtrepreneur Show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. It might seem small, but reviews make a big impact and help us get more amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best strategies and tools for free each week!
- Join the conversation on social media by using the hashtag, #thefemshow
- More of a visual person? Want to see what we look like? Every episode of The Fem Show can be found on our YouTube channel! Click here to view those now!
- Have a question you want answered on The Fem Show? Submit your questions for us here!