In today’s episode, we’re answering a question from our listener Haley: What are your thoughts on services before courses?
This is one of our most frequently asked questions and one of the biggest misconceptions we’ve seen. We share why coaching and working with clients isn’t a requirement for selling your own courses and how to give yourself permission to do whatever you want to do with your business!
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Giving yourself permission (1:00)
- The benefits of coaching before selling a class (1:50)
- The cons of one-on-one coaching (3:25)
- Setting boundaries and making sacrifices (6:35)
- What if you don’t like working with clients? (8:10)
- Letting go of the “pay your dues” mentality (11:35)
- Enjoying (and being good at) your work (12:20)
- Just do it! (14:10)
If you want to see the unedited video version of these recordings, head over to thefemshow.com/youtube to see the raw video footage of each episode.
Quotes Worth Sharing!:
Resources Discussed in this Episode:
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the Femtrepreneur Show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. It might seem small, but reviews make a big impact and help us get more amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best strategies and tools for free each week!
- Join the conversation on social media by using the hashtag, #thefemshow
- More of a visual person? Want to see what we look like? Every episode of The Fem Show can be found on our YouTube channel! Click here to view those now!
- Have a question you want answered on The Fem Show? Submit your questions for us here!