In this episode, we’re chatting with Maya Elious, of MayaElious.com, and we’re talking all about creating strategic content leading up to your launch and how to start building the right team.
- Introducing Maya Elious
- Starting on MySpace
- Pre-selling, then learning what’s needed to deliver
- Transitioning from services to products
- Stepping back to reframe your expertise
- Strategic content planning
- The importance of mindset
- Building a team
- Struggles and challenges
- Predictions and goals for the future
QUOTES WORTH SHARING:
“If your mindset isn’t that you’ve got this, you’ve already failed before you started.” Mariah
CLICK TO TWEET
“I am smart and I could figure it out, but the amount of time it would take me to execute is not worth my time to learn.” Megan
CLICK TO TWEET
Content Strategy Starter Pack from Maya Elious
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the Femtrepreneur Show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. It might seem small, but reviews make a big impact and help us get more amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best strategies and tools for free each week!
- Join the conversation on social media by using the hashtag, #thefemshow
- More of a visual person? Want to see what we look like? Every episode of The Fem Show can be found on our YouTube channel! Click here to view those now!
- Have a question you want answered on The Fem Show? Submit your questions for us here!