In this episode, we're diving into an epic review of 2016 and what happened at Femtrepreneur. We learned so many lessons, and are sharing them all with you! The good, the bad, and everything we want to work on for next year.
- Hiring experts
- Taking time off
- Embracing thought leadership
- Embracing the power mindset
- The Femtrepreneur Facebook Group & Community
- Being vulnerable
- Our mission
- Trying new things
- Investing in our business
- Implementing a no panic policy
- Operating with a core offering
QUOTES WORTH SHARING:
“Feeling that deep exhaustion is not what I need to pay to reach our revenue goals.” - Mariah
CLICK TO TWEET
“Thought leadership is respecting your own opinions and valuing what you’ve learned.” - Megan
CLICK TO TWEET
- Sean Wes
- Maya Elious (listen to her guest episode here)
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- You Are A Badass by Jen Sincero
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- Get Rich, Lucky Bitch by Denise Duffield Thomas
- Femtrepreneur Facebook group
- Parker from Evolved Finance episode
- Your Best Year 2017 by Lisa Jacobs
- Launch Your Signature Course
- Your First 1K
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the Femtrepreneur Show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. It might seem small, but reviews make a big impact and help us get more amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best strategies and tools for free each week!
- Join the conversation on social media by using the hashtag, #thefemshow
- More of a visual person? Want to see what we look like? Every episode of The Fem Show can be found on our YouTube channel! Click here to view those now!
- Have a question you want answered on The Fem Show? Submit your questions for us here!