How much does it cost to launch an online course for the first time? Ten bucks? A thousand dollars? In this episode, we’re going through every software and tech gadget you’ll use to create and launch your course. You might be surprised on how little you actually need!
Register now and I'll send you the Course Creator Starter Kit & Checklist immediately, so you can start today!
- Overview of the kind of signature course
- Custom domain
- Email service provider
- Course platform/ membership site/ portal
QUOTES WORTH SHARING
- Blue Yeti
- ScreenFlow (Mac)
- Quicktime (Mac)
- Logitech C920
- 3 part video workshop
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase products via the links in this post, I may receive a commission. Note that I only recommend products that I truly believe in.
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the Femtrepreneur Show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. It might seem small, but reviews make a big impact and help us get more amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best strategies and tools for free each week!
- Join the conversation on social media by using the hashtag, #thefemshow
- More of a visual person? Want to see what we look like? Every episode of The Fem Show can be found on our YouTube channel! Click here to view those now!
- Have a question you want answered on The Fem Show? Submit your questions for us here!