Joint venture webinars are one of the fastest ways to grow your email list, your business, and make new friends along the way.
In this episode of The Femtrepreneur Show, we’re sharing the first steps you need to take to get started with joint venture webinars, why they build your authority, and how to choose the right joint venture partners.
Joint venture webinars can be SO fun, and to help get you started, we’ve created the Joint Venture Webinar Tracker to help!
Ready to reach out to Joint Venture partners?Enter your information below and I'll send you your FREE JV Partner Tracker so you can get started today!
How To Get Started With Joint Venture Webinars:
- How choosing the right joint venture partner will get you exposed to a new audience (what we call a vertical market partner, not competition).
- Creating a no-brainer, special bundle with REAL urgency to put your joint venture webinar on steroids.
- Building relationship with potential partners in your niche and being an expert on how to set it all up so it’s easy for them to say yes!
- How you can keep track of everything with the Joint Venture Webinar Tracker.
Important Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Webinar Rockstar™ can help you with learning everything about webinars, and includes a full module about joint venture webinars!
- Denise Duffield-Thomas’s Lucky Bitch website.
- Episode 23 of The Femtrepreneur Show about building relationships.
- Learn what you need in a joint venture webinar contract.
CLICK TO TWEET
CLICK TO TWEET
Submit your own questions and subscribe to the video podcast!
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the Femtrepreneur Show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. It might seem small, but reviews make a big impact and help us get more amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best strategies and tools for free each week!
- Join the conversation on social media by using the hashtag, #thefemshow
- Have a question you want answered on The Fem Show? Submit your questions for us here! We’ll give you a shout out on the show!