We’re so excited to have Kelsey Baldwin of Paper + Oats on the show!
Kelsey is an expert in how to create passive income on Etsy and is generously sharing her expertise.
She’s also a Your First 1K student (you may remember the case study she did here) and the successful launch she had with the program.
In this episode, we’re diving into how Paper + Oats started, Kelsey’s income streams, and how to balance work and live with a two year old.
Our Conversation with Kelsey:
- How Kelsey worked a full time job while creating her passive income streams on Etsy.
- The time and patience it requires to generate steady passive income.
Important Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Using Etsy to market and sell your digital products.
- Your First 1K can help you create and launch your digital product while building your email list.
- Kelsey’s courses, InDesign Field Guide and Etsy on Autopilot.
- Pat Flynn’s website, Smart Passive Income.
- Using Creative Market to sell and buy from!
Submit your own questions and subscribe to the video podcast!
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the Femtrepreneur Show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. It might seem small, but reviews make a big impact and help us get more amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best strategies and tools for free each week!
- Join the conversation on social media by using the hashtag, #thefemshow
- Have a question you want answered on The Fem Show? Submit your questions for us here! We’ll give you a shout out on the show!