UPDATE: Scholarship applications for Spring 2017 have closed! Winners are announced in the post below!
To get notified about the next time we open up applications, get on the VIP list here.
Last year we ended up silently giving away many scholarships to our program Launch Your Signature Course™.
We didn't have a big contest or anything, we just noticed people commenting on our 3-part video series about their awesome ideas and felt compelled to gift scholarships to those who had what we felt were "world-changing" course ideas.
Well this year, we ARE having an open scholarship for Launch Your Signature Course™.
We are looking to give scholarships to people who have unique, world-changing course ideas that have the potential to make a big social impact on the world and help lots of people!
Every year, I am AMAZED by the course ideas that our students come into Launch Your Signature Course™ with. They are truly world-changing online courses that aim to help people overcome their biggest obstacles and truly transform their lives.
Are you the next world-changing online course creator?
Does your idea have the potential to positively impact our world, the planet, and the global community?
Will your course help thousands of people change their lives for the better?
Because if it does, I don’t want a lack of funds to stop you from creating that amazing course and sharing it with every single person who needs it.
Starting today, we are accepting scholarship applications.
The winners will be announced on March 15th.
Here’s how to apply for the scholarship:
*Please keep your comment application to 500 words!*
Step 1: Leave a comment below telling me 4 things:
- Who are you and what do you do? *MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR NAME (AND WEBSITE IF YOU HAVE ONE!)*
- What is your course idea? Why are you so passionate about teaching this?
- How will it positively impact the world and the people who take your course?
- Any other important details we should know.
Step 2: Share this post on social media:
- You can either share this post on Pinterest with the graphic below (hover and click the Pin It button in the top left!)
- Share this post on Twitter and tag me @MariahCoz by using the Click To Tweet below
- Share on Facebook by clicking the button below
Step 3: Winners are announced RIGHT HERE:
Choosing the recipients below was just about the hardest thing I've ever done!
I'm not joking, we received more than 240 submissions and I genuinely wish I could award every single one of you a scholarship because your ideas are AMAZING and they WILL CHANGE THE WORLD.
Congratulations to the winners below!
If you see your name on the list, please email the team at hello[at]femtrepreneur[dot]co to claim your scholarship!
THE SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS ARE:
- Robin Mullins: Whose course will help women end the cycle of abuse and help women leave their abusive situations.
- Victoria Drummond: Whose course aims to make sobriety sexy and sustainable, and create a community of women in recovery.
- Dani D’Silvez, whose course will help people implement Zero Waste methods in their homes and get started with Zero Waste living.
- Sian Burns, whose course will help women healing from breast cancer after their active treatment is finished.
- Catherine Mazak, whose course will help female academics get published in a male-dominated industry.
- Nicole Colton, whose course will bring witchcraft and working by moon cycles into business
- Penelope Webster, whose course will help adoptive parents become supportive families with a child who has been through trauma.
- Sydney, whose course will teach Marketing for LGBTQ+ and give a voice and platform to the LGBTQ+ individuals that are underrepresented in the online marketing space.
- Rae Shagalav Artist, whose course will give teachers and librarians the tools to create alternative, creative, maker spaces for children.
- Monica Watson, whose course about sustainable thrifted fashion and capsule wardrobes will donate profits to human trafficking aid and create less stressful mornings for people everywhere.
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO SHARED THEIR IDEAS!!! YOU ARE ALL BRILLIANT!!!
I’ve seen first-hand the kind of huge social impact a great online course can make.
- We have students who teach people how to restore the soil with composting practices, making the earth a healthier place.
- We have students who help victims of assault cope with and report their abuse, so that they can find support and reclaim their voices.
- We have students who teach families how to keep their kids safe and end cyber-bullying with childhood education, creating compassionate kids (and a kinder future generation).
- We have students who help their clients to preserve and organize their most precious memories, so that they can be passed down for generations.
- We have students who have created online courses that guide women with post-partum depression through a process for healing, so they can be amazing moms.
These are just a few examples out of hundreds.
And they make me smile and cry at the same time, because I so deeply believe that online courses have the power and potential to change the world and so many lives. We’ve just barely scratched the surface.
And I want to make sure those ideas get created, launched, and into the hands of the people who need them.
So please share your “world-changing” idea below, I can’t wait to read all of them and start awarding these scholarships.